Wednesday 19 March 2014

Intro!

So, for the past 16 days I've been aiming to start changing my lifestyle and my relationship with food.

Having 3 children has taken it's toll on my body. I wasn't doing any kind of exercise except for a bit of walking.
I'm an average weight for my height having lost most of the baby weight, but I'm still wobbly which makes me unhappy.

In the past I've crash dieted to get my weight down, restricting to ridiculous calories and I do have a bit of a fear of food. I see it more as an enemy or a comfort depending on my mood and I want to see it for what it is - fuel for my body.

So, I have cut right down on processed food and upped my protein intake. Increased the amount of water I drink and cut down on the coffee. I'm doing the 30 day shred every night and my attitude is starting to change. Even better my body is starting to change!
I haven't lost any weight but can see a difference on my 1 week and 2 week pics, plus my jeans feel a little looser!

Enjoying the journey so far and feeling healthier. Hopefully the changes will continue and my fitness continues to improve! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment